常用酒店英语口语500句
1) Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人)
2) How do you do? (-- how do you do ?)您好!
3) Hello (or hi )!您好!
4) How is everything (with you )?
(您的)一切都好吗?
5) How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ?这几天过得怎么样?
6) How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you? )您的身体好吗?
7) Glad (nice ) to see you .
见到您很高兴。
8) Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎到我们的酒店来!
9) It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson .再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。
10) Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见!
11) Good night.晚安(晚间告别用)
12) Have a good rest.祝您休息好!
13) See you later (tomorrow).
以后(明天)见!
14) Hope to see you again soon.
希望不久再见到您!
15) Have a good time.
祝您过得愉快!
16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
18) Mind (or watch) your step!
请走好!
19) We wish you a pleasant journey.
祝您旅途愉快!
20) Have a nice trip!一路平安!
21) All the best!万事如意。
22) Take care!多保重!
23) Good luck!祝您好运!
24) Thank you (very much)
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
25) Thanks a lot.多谢。
26) Thank you for coming.
谢谢您的光临。
27) Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
28) I’m very grateful to you.
非常感谢您。
29) It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
30) You are (most) welcome.
不用谢,不用客气。
31) Not at all.不用谢。
32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。
33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure)
很高兴能为您服务。
34) Glad to be of service.
很高兴为您服务。
35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。
36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。
37) Excuse me.对不起。
38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault.
非常抱歉,那是我的过错。
39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
40) Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
41) Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰了。
42) That’s all right.这没什么。
43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。
44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。
45) Let’s forget it.算了吧!
46) What can I do for you?
我能为您干点什么?
47) Can I help you?
48) 我能为您干点什么?
49) Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
50) Just a moment, please.
请稍等一下。
51) Don’t worry about it别担心。
52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?)
对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。
54) Who is speaking, please?
请问您是谁?(电话用语)
55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120.
我马上给您接301房间。
56) What number are you calling?
请问对方什么电话号码。
57) Who would you like to talk to?
请问受话人姓名?
58) Could you hold the line, please?
请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?
59) Here are come letters for you.
这是您的信。
60) What a shame!多可惜!
61) I’m sorry to hear that!
听到这事我很难过。
62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。
63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it.
好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。
64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。
65) Let me wish you every success.
祝您一切顺利!
66) Happy New Year!新年快乐!
67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐!
68) Happy birthday to you!
祝您生日快乐!
69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)
70) My hearty congratulations!
衷心祝贺您!
71) As you wish(or like)
随您的便。
72) Certainly.当然可以。
73) Of course.当然可以。
74) Go ahead and do what you like.
干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。
75) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed.
对不起,这是不允许的。
76) No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。
77) Out of the question, I’m afraid.
恐怕不可能。
78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。
79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。
80) Go upstairs(downstairs).
上(下)楼。
81) Take the lift to the third floor.
乘电梯到三楼。
82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.
电梯间在大厅靠大门外。
83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.
大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。
84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。
85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar.
邮电所在酒吧对面。
86) The bank is next to the shop.
银行在小卖部隔壁。
87) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk.
你可以收银外兑换钱。
88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?
89) The rates of exchange are on the board there.
兑换率写在那这的黑板上。
90) There are some local products on sale here.这里出售一些地方产品。
91) It’s sold by weight(yard, meter…)
这个按重量(码,米……)计价出售。
92) Sorry, it’s sold out.
对不起,卖完了。
93) How do you like this?
您看这个怎么样?
94) What about that one?
你看那个好吗?
95) Here is your change.
这是找您的钱。
96) Here is your receipt.
这是你的收据。
97) Air mail or ordinary mail?
是航空信还是平信?
98) An air mail letter for abroad is $1.60.寄往国外的航空信需1.60元。
99) The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking.
饭店的旅行社代办各种预订票。
100) Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这里抽烟。
101) What kind of room would you like (or prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间?
102) Do you want a single room or a double room?
你想要单人房还是双人房?
103) Would you like a room with bath or shower?
您想要浴缸的还是淋浴的房间?
104) How long do you plan to stay here?你打算住多久?
105) For how many nights
你要住几个晚上?
106) How many people are there in your party?你们一起有几个人?
107) I can book you a single room with shower for the 26th.
我可以为您在26日订一个带淋浴的单人间。
108) What time will you be arriving?
您将何时到达?
109) Unfortunately, we are fully booked for the 21st
遗憾的是21日的客房全部订满。
110) We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for May 6th .
我们不能保证5月6日给您一个房间。
111) For a single room the price would be 35 dollars
单人房的价格是35美元。
112) There is a small charge of 25 cents a day extra.
每天要收25美分附加费。
113) There’s a reduction for children.
儿童可以减价。
114) Could you fill in this form, please?
请填写这份表格。
115) Could you sign your name,please?
请签上您的姓名。
116) Give me your passport,please,We need it for registration.
请把护照给我,我们登记时需要。
117) Have you got any identification?
你有身份证吗?
118) May I see your passport,please?
请把护照给我。
119) Would you please complete this registration form?
请您填写这张登记表好吗?
120) What’s your occupation,please?
请问您的职业?
121) What’s your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍?
122) What’s your address in your native country,please?
请问您在本国的住址?
123) Your room number is 246 on the second floor.
您的房间号码是二楼的246室。
124) Number 246 is an air-conditioned room with a private bath.
246号是带空调和独用浴室的房间。
125) Here’s your key card.
这是您的匙牌。
126) Here’s your key to Room 246.
这是您246号房间的钥匙。
127) I’ll get the porter to take your luggage up.
我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。
128) The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way.
这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。
129) We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。
130) We’ll make the change for you.
我们可以给您换个房间。
131) You may keep the room till 3 p.m,if you wish. 如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午三点。
132) How much longer would like to stay? 您想再住多久?
133) If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price.
如果您需要再住一个下午,我们要向您收50%房费。
134) I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11. 恐怕要请您在十一点以前搬出房间了。
135) Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith?史密斯先生,您今天可以结帐吗?
136) Would you like to vacate your room now? 您今天要退房吗?
137) Your bill totals $665.
您的帐单合计655美元。
138) That makes a total of $665.
总计是655美元。
139) That comes to $665 altogether.
共计655美元。
140) Here is your bill. Would you please check it?
这是您的帐单,请您过目。
141) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar. 那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。
142) Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括在这个帐单里。
143) The service charge is included in this bill. 这个帐单包括报务费。
144) How would you like to settle your bill (or account)?您准备怎样付帐?
145) In what form will payment be made?您准备以何种方式付帐。
146) Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card?
您准备用现金还是信用卡付款?
147) We accept the following credit cards,….我们接受下列信用卡……
148) I’m sorry,we don’t accept personal cheques.对不起,我们不收个人支票。
149) All lf the rooms have phones.
所有房间都有电话。
150) If there’s anything you need, just ring reception.
如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。
151) If there’s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room.
如果您有衣物要送洗衣房,只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了。
152) Washing handed in by 9:30 a.m.,will be returned to you before 5:30 p.m. on the same day
早上9:30以前送去洗的衣服,当天下午5:30以前能送回来。
153) If you wish to have breakfast in your room, ask for room service on the phone.如果您希望在房间里用早餐请通过电话要客房服务。
154) Room service is available from 6 a.m. .从早晨六点开始提供客房服务。
155) Here is a brochure explaining hotel services
这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务。
156) If you need anything, just press the call button.
如果您要什么,就按这个唤人按钮。
157) You can make a long distance call from your room.
您可以从您房间里打长途电话。
158) If you want a taxi,you can ask the reception to get one for you.
如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。
159) The panel at the head of your bed has an automatic waking device.
您床头的台子装有自动叫醒器。
160) We have a computer wake-up service.
我们有电脑叫醒服务。
161) If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly,please hang the Cleaning Sign on the door.
如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这“请打扫”的牌子挂在门上,
162) There is a recreation center on the ground floor.
一楼有一个娱乐中心。
163) You can play billiards, table tennis and bridge or go bowling.
您可以打台球,乒乓球,桥牌和保龄球。
164) Apart from the recreation center, we also have a health club on the second floor.
银行在小卖部隔壁。
165) We have a sauna bath with a massage service there, too.
在那里还有桑拿浴室并提供按摩服务。
166) We do not charge for the use of the health club.
进健身房不收费。
167) Sports facilities are available free of charge.
运动器械是免费提供的。
168) Our charge for sports facilities is four dollars per hour.
运动器械以每小时四元的标准收费。
169) Shall I turn the cooling up?
我是不是把冷气开大些?
170) Shall I turn the heating down?
我是不是把暖气关小些。
171) Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk.
您的包将存放在行李部。
172) Could your come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags?
请您拿着行李牌,来行李部取您的包。
173) We’ll try our best, but I can’t guarantee anything.
我们当尽力而为,但我不能保证什么。
174) There must be some misunderstanding.
这里面可能有误会。
175) I’ll soon have something arranged for you.
我尽快为您作些安排。
176) Because of the bad weather, the evening garden won’t be open today.
因为天气不好,今天夜花园不开放。
177) It’s necessary for him to pay for the damage.
他必须赔偿损坏。
178) I promise to attend to the matter promptly.
我一定立即处理这件事。
179) I’ll send for an electrician(doctor,…)for you.
我给您请电工(大夫……)
180) Let me call a repairman to do it.
我去叫一个修理工来。
181) Any comments and suggestion are always welcome.
欢迎您提意见和建议。
182) According to the hotel regulations, the damage must be paid for.
按照酒店规定,损坏东西应该赔偿。
183) You don’t have to pay for it.
您用不着赔偿。
184) It was broken by accident.
不是您有意打破的。
185) I’m sorry to hear you are not feeling well today.
听说您今天身体不大好。
186) What’s the trouble?
什么地方不舒服。
187) Do you have a temperature?
发烧吗?
188) Maybe you’re tired after the journey.
可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。
189) Drink plenty of water and have a good rest, then.
那么,请多喝点水,好好休息。
190) How would you like your hair cut, sir?
先生,您喜欢什么发式?
191) Do you want me to trim your beard?
要不要修一下胡子?
192) Do you want a face massage?
要不要按摩面孔。
193) What style do you want ,madam?>
太太,您要什么式样?
194) Would you like a new hair-style?
您想换个新发型吗?
195) Here are some pictures of hair styles.
这里有一些发型式样的照片。
196) The phone number of our hotel is 5328888.
我们宾馆的电话号码是556753。
197) Please dial 0 before you dial the number.
拔号码前请先拔0。
198) Please consult the telephone directory.
请您查看电话簿。
199) What kind of cable do you want to send,ordinary rate or urgent?
您要发哪一种电报,普通电还是加急电。
200) Will you please fill out the telegraph form in block letters?
请用印刷体填写电报纸。
第三部分:餐饮服务
201) What time would you like your table?
您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?
202) A table for two?
你们是两个人吗?
203) For how many?
几个人?
204) Who’s the reservation for?
您为谁预订?
205) You can sit where you like.
您可以随便坐。
206) Is this table suitable?
这张桌子合适吗?
207) The waitress will be here in a few minutes.
服务员马上就来。
208) I’m sorry, there aren’t any tables left now.
对不起,没有空桌子了。
209) I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now.
对不起,现在餐厅已坐满。
210) We can seat you in twenty minutes.
二十他钟后才能安排您入座。
211) Have you been served?
有人为您服务了吗?
212) Do you have a reservation, sir?
先生,您预订了吗?
213) Would you come with me, please?
请跟我来,好吗?
214) Could you please come with me,please?
请随我来,好吗?
215) Please step this way.
这边请。
216) Would you like to sit near the window?
您喜欢靠窗坐吗?
217) Where would you like to sit?
您希望坐在哪儿呢?
218) I’ll be with you in a minute.
我马上就来。
219) Would you mind sitting here in the corner?
靠角坐您不介意吧?
220) We are open from 6 in the morning to 11 in the evening.
我们的营业时间是从早上6:00到晚上11:00。
221) We serve 24 hours.
我们24小时营业。
222) We are open round the clock.
我们昼夜营业。
223) Service hours are:7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for breakfast; 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for lunch ; 6:30 p.m.to8:30p.m. for dinner.
早饭:7:00到9:00
餐厅供应时间是:午饭:11:30到下午1:30;
晚饭:6:30到8:30
224) May I have your name, please?
请问您的姓名。
225) Can you give me your name,please?
我可以问您的姓名吗?
226) Here’s the menu.
这是菜单。
227) I’ll bring you the menu,sir.
先生,我给您拿菜单。
228) Here are the menu and wine list.
这是菜单和酒单。
229) Are you ready to order?
您现在点菜吗?
230) Would you like to order now?
您现在点菜吗?
231) May I take your order now?
您现在可以点菜了吗?
232) What have you decided on?
您决定吃什么了吗?
233) Would you like Chinese food or Western food?
您要吃中餐还是西餐?
234) What would you like?
您想吃点什么?
235) What would you like to start with?
您先来点什么?
236) What would you like to follow?
您下一道菜点什么呢?
237) Would you like something to drink?
您想喝点什么吗?
238) What would you like for a drink?
您想喝什么?
239) Would you like to order aperitif?
想要点开胃酒吗?
240) Would you like an aperitif before lunch?
饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗?
241) What kind of drink would you like ?
您要点什么饮料。
242) What kind of juice do you want?
您要茶还是咖啡?
243) Will you have tea or coffee?
你要喝茶还是咖啡?
244) Do you like your coffee,black or white?
您喜欢清咖啡还是牛奶咖啡?
245) Would you like green tea or black tea?
您喜欢绿茶还是红茶?
246) Would you like to try MaoTai–the best Chinese spirits?
您想尝尝中国最好的酒——茅台酒吗?
247) Would you prefer Shanghai cocktail?
您喜欢上海鸡尾酒吗?
248) Why don’t you try a glass of dry white wine?
干吗不尝一杯干白葡萄酒吗?
249) What kind of Chinese food do you want?
您想吃哪种中国食物?
250) What kind of vegetables would you like?
您想吃什么蔬菜。
251) We have steak,roast chicken and vegetables today.
我们今天供应牛排,烤鸡和蔬菜。
252) Today’s special is roast leg of lamb.
今天的特别菜是烤羊腿。
253) Everything is a la carte.
这里只能点菜。
254) Would you like to dine a la carte or table d’hote?
您是吃点菜还是公司菜。
255) We have a buffet. You can have all you want for $ 10.
我们有自助餐,您交十元钱可以随便吃。
256) How would you like your eggs?
您喜欢几成熟的鸡蛋?
257) How would you like your streak, well done,medium or rare?
您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是熟透的,还是适中的,还是半生的?
258) How about trying some lobster?
您是不是尝一尝大虾?
259) I suggest you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.
我建议您尝尝四川菜。
260) I’d recommend this dish to you.
我愿意向您推荐一个菜。
261) I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
我肯定您会喜欢它。
262) It’s delicious and worth a try.
它鲜美可口,值得一尝。
263) I’m sorry,there are no chops left.
对不起,没有排骨了。
264) We haven’t any more lobster today.
今天的大虾已经卖完了。
265) This is the soup you ordered.
这是您点的汤。
266) We are short of help today.
我们今天人手少,
267) I’ll see about your order.
我会去看看您点的菜做得怎样了。
268) Do you care for a dessert?
您是不是想吃点甜食。
269) What do you want for dessert?
你要吃什么甜食?
270) I’ll get you another one.
我再给您端一份来。
271) What else do you want?
您还要别的什么吗?
272) Is there anything else?
您还要别的什么吗?
273) Could I serve you anything else?
还需要我给您点什么吗?
274) If you need anything else,just feel free to tell me.
如果您还需要别的什么,尽管告诉我好了。
275) What’s the problem,sir?
先生,出了什么问题?
276) I’ll take to the chef and see what he can do.
我去和厨师商量一下,看看他能否给予补救。
277) If you don’t like this dish, how about getting you another one?
如果您不喜欢这道菜,是不是换个别的。
278) Would you like it cooked a little more?
您愿意把它再煮一下吗?
279) Once it’s ordered and served, it can’t be exchanged.
凡是点的菜上桌以后是不能换的。
280) Regretfully not.
遗憾的是不行,
281) I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulty.
真对不起,但也希望您能体谅我的难处。
282) I’m sure everything will be satisfactory again next time you come.
相信下次您再来时,一切都会使您称心满意。
283) I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish.
实在对不起,我把菜送错了。
284) I seem to have misserved a dish.
我好象上错了一道菜。
285) I’ll change it immediately for you.
我马上给您换。
286) I can offer you some oyster soup. Compliments of the chef.
我可以向您免费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。
287) Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗?
288) How was the food?
饭菜还好吗?
289) How do you like the fish cooked this way?
您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?
290) Is everything to your satisfaction?
吃得满意吗?
291) What’s your opinion of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?
292) Would you like to sign for that?
您准备签字挂帐吗?
293) Would you like to put it on your hotel bill?
您准备将这个费用记到您饭店的总帐吗?
294) Could you sign here,please?
请您在这儿签字。
295) May I also have your room number,please?
我可以问一下您的房间号码吗?
296) In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
297) The minimum charge for a dinner party of 200 people is 6000 yuan FEC, excluding drinks.
200人的宴会最低的6000人民币况换券,不包括饮料。
298) May I have a look at your invitation card?
我可以看一个您的请柬吗?
299) At a Chinese party the guests usually arrive 5-10 minutes early.
中餐宴会客人通常提前五至十分钟到达。
300) It’s not good to be late.
迟到是不好的。
第四部分:饭店服务英语。
301) We have single rooms,double rooms,suites and deluxe suites in our hotel.
我们宾馆有单间、双人间、套间和豪华套间。
302) Did you have a reservation with us?
您在我们这儿预订房间了吗?
303) Did you make a reservation?
您预订房间了吗?
304) How long do you expect to stay?
你想待多长时间。
305) Room 707 on the 7th floor is vacant.
七楼707房间没人住。
306) I’m sorry,we don’t have any single rooms left,would you like a double room?
对不起,我们没有剩余的单间了,你想要双人间吗?
307) I’m sorry,we’re rather full at the moment.can I recommend you to another hotel?
对不起,我们这儿目前客满?我将为您推荐到另一家宾馆好吗?
308) The price lf one single room id 70 dollars per day.
单间是每天70美元。
309) Would you&